These resources are made available for people affected by the 2021 Dixie fire in California who attended a critical incident stress debriefing:
- The hotline provided through the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration provides 24/7, 365-day-a-year crisis counseling and support for people who are experiencing emotional issues stemming from natural or human-caused disasters. To connect with a trained crisis counselor, call or text 1-800-985-5990 or see DisasterDistress.samhsa.gov for more options.
- Local Plumas County resources (may not be available in disaster situations): https://www.plumascounty.us/87/Behavioral-Health: If you are experiencing a behavioral health crisis situation, please call 1-800-757-7898 or 530-283-6307. If you are in a life-threatening emergency situation, dial 9-1-1.
- Blue Shield Teladoc flyer [pdf]
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health after a Disaster [pdf]
- Acceptance of Thoughts and Feelings Exercise [pdf]